Around our house comfy pants is the uniform of the house once work is done. My husband has been wearing the same "comfy" pants from Mountain Hardwear well before I was in the picture. Now Ilan has his comfy pants and I have made a few in "girly" prints as well. I have been experimenting with the best way to make the pants grow as little ones grow....adding a elastisized drawstring, adjustible waist with out drawstring and contrasting cuffs. I think I will stick to the elastic with button holes for adjusting the waistline as it is a bit quicker, although I am getting better at button holes....yeah!!
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)