This is a tank version of a peasant top. It is made of 100% cotton with matching ruffle capris. Depending on the age of the baby the pants will be ankle length but will look great on an older baby as capris. The neckline for the top is elasticized and can be let out as the baby grows. Other possibilities, wear with leggings or over a onesie for a layered look.
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)