Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Ilan's First Camping Trip
We have such an amazing kid! People rolled their eyes and wished us luck when we explained we were going camping with a 8 month old. Ilan was his laid back self as he looked way up to see the trees around him, taking it all in. He was a pretty happy camper as he lay on his blanket with dad. He had a blast watching the dogs chew on sticks and sniff about. He had his own lawnchair in the mornings to eat his cereal after a sound sleep, bundled up in a gazillion blankets. I was likely over bundling him as usual. We drove the Forestry roads checking out the views and hiked as far as we could go up to Lakit Lookout before we ran into snow. We were dumbfounded at our ignorance of the obvious...that likely snowshoes are still required in the higher elevations in the backcountry this early in the season. No matter, it was all really good. The weather was warm, campfire coffee strong and our baby was happy, even when cutting his first tooth. We love you little guy!
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)