Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slowly....


I am a bit stressed at the slow pace of my projects. I seem to find other things that need to be done when Ilan is down for his naps. It has been awhile since the last post but I swear I am being productive....just not fully so. I have started on a few projects that each are "semi done". Like a little apron skirt in dark paisley. I found the fabric at a church garage sale and it is a bit stiff....so I am not sure if I am digging it. I did find some awesome vintage checked fabric in an assortment of colors that will make neat stroller blankets or I could patch it together for a skirt bottom. All these plans....One thing I did complete was a size 2 pillowcase dress. I like the pillowcase dresses but I don't always like the way they are so boxy, amounting to a lot of gathering at the top for the small sizes. Yesterday I drew up a pattern for an A line version, with the neckline slightly lower in the front. I have one cut out and ready to go in a Robert Koffman print. Wish me luck....it will come all together....soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment