I just recieved the new edition of Stitch Magazine. It is the only magazine I will pour over and actually read from front to back.http://quiltingarts.com/stitch/index.html Tonnes of wonderful ideas for embellishment. It inspired me to make a toddler jumper with felt peices and a patchwork flower. This is one I won't want to let go....
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)