As soon as it is warm enough I take Guinness the Dog swimming in the Elk River. It can be fast moving so I pick a calm but deep enough area of the river to let him go at it. He LOVES swimming and he is very, very eager. So eager, I have to brace myseslf as he charges towards me while I retrieve a stone or stick to throw. It was Ilan's first time to the river to witness this crazy dog splash and dig for rocks in the river bed. He was mesmerized as Guinness bounded about. I took him out of his backpack and let him touch the wet rocks. That didn't last too long as everything went into the mouth. I wonder what he sees, thinks and feels for the first time experiencing these things. I love this age and can only look forward to more wonderment as he learns to talk and express what he sees. He is an amazing kid and I can't wait to hear what he tells me!
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)