Living in the mountains we find ourselves "needing" certain items that let us all get out and about to enjoy nature. Like the Chariot with the massive wheels, suspension and raincover that would sheild baby in a massive down pour or whiteout. Plus, the baby carrier for long treks, rain suit, fleece and even a "soft shell". OK...I know...does he need all that? I sometimes ask myself. Well, I can certainly justify if it was handmade with love...I made his little jacket from my 6 year old jacket from MEC. It ended up being a tad shorter than I would have liked but I think Ilan loves it!
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)