Monday, May 11, 2009
Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
I sold my first 4 (!!!) dresses, all in one day! Now I have to hurry to replenish the slowly growing stock. Our Ilan is an awsome napper but there is only so much one woman can do. So. Here is the challenge. I have lots of cotton scraps and some lonely felt peices sitting in limbo, old duvet covers, curtains from the house on Wallinger Avenue and pre pregnancy shirts and skirts I am certain to never put on again. Is it possible to go for the rest of the month without buying any fabric???? I am going to give it a try! Time for upcycling and not one trip to the fabric store (unless it is for notions to keep it on or up)! Wish me luck!
- ► 2011 (60)
- halter dress
- Ilan's First Camping Trip
- Ilan's first trip to the river to watch Guinness s...
- New Stitch Magazine
- Curtain from Wallinger Avenue
- Ilan is all geared up.
- Running out of fabric!!?? No worries!
- Car Seat/Stroller Blanket
- New Summer Outfit 6-9 months
- Reversible Pinafore Needing Some Nice Little Butto...
- Little Skirts....
- What to do with the scraps...
- Out of something new and something old....
- Stuff I have been working on....
- Plan for Tomorrow....
- John Cusack's "Hot Tub Time Machine"
- ▼ May (19)