I have always wanted to make a Tee-pee for Ilan. This one was a long time in the making. I wasn't daunted by the level of difficulty as it appeared to be straight forward to do. I was simply daunted by the amount of fabric needed. Part of me wanted to use a heavy unbleached duck canvas, something that looked neutral and would fit into any decor. But that didn't seem very fun for a little boy. Instead I waited until heavy cotton twill came on sale. I picked a nice dark navy and bought Thomas the Tank fabric to make little train patches....of which haven't been put on yet. Well, honestly they were on there with stitch witchery but Ilan pulled them off. In my rush to have it done for Christmas I didn't stitch them on and it didn't take long for them to come off. I will eventually get the tee-pee completely done, perfect for a little boy who loves trains. It's coming, I promise!
- Tea Cozy
- Slippers for Quinn...for about a month, maybe?
- Oh, How I Can Dream! Lucy & Norman Giveaway!
- My Inspiration for Make Mine Modern Swap
- Favorite Little Quilt Swap
- Tee-pee for Ilan
- Stitched in Color: Blogger's Pillow Party
- Quilt for Mom D.N
- Coasters and a mini quilt in progress
- Quilt for Mom A.K and Quinn
- Ilan Goes Skiing at 2 Years Old
- The best place to begin is at the beginning
- ▼ January (12)