So I finally joined Flickr to showcase all my pictures for you all. I never realized the addictive nature of Flickr in terms of becoming lost in piles and piles of ideas and inspiration. I am already hooked on checking out my favorite blogs every morning but Flickr? It is a really neat way to connect with other craftsters and participate in swaps....and yes, I joined one. Or two. Ok. Three. But then quickly unjoined the third. So just two.
I have always wanted to make mini quilts (as mentioned before) so now I get to make one for someone else and get one in return! This is what I came up with. Check the Favorite Little Quilt Swap out to see past entries. There isn't much posted for round 2 yet but it is neat to see what people swapped last time. K. I typed "neat" a lot. It is early. My kids don't get the concept of sleeping in. We enjoy 3 to 4 hours of darkness in the morning before the rest of the world wakes up. It is kinda nice. Kinda.
- Tea Cozy
- Slippers for Quinn...for about a month, maybe?
- Oh, How I Can Dream! Lucy & Norman Giveaway!
- My Inspiration for Make Mine Modern Swap
- Favorite Little Quilt Swap
- Tee-pee for Ilan
- Stitched in Color: Blogger's Pillow Party
- Quilt for Mom D.N
- Coasters and a mini quilt in progress
- Quilt for Mom A.K and Quinn
- Ilan Goes Skiing at 2 Years Old
- The best place to begin is at the beginning
- ▼ January (12)