Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Little Quilt Swap

So I finally joined Flickr to showcase all my pictures for you all. I never realized the addictive nature of Flickr in terms of becoming lost in piles and piles of ideas and inspiration. I am already hooked on checking out my favorite blogs every morning but Flickr? It is a really neat way to connect with other craftsters and participate in swaps....and yes, I joined one. Or two. Ok. Three. But then quickly unjoined the third. So just two.

I have always wanted to make mini quilts (as mentioned before) so now I get to make one for someone else and get one in return! This is what I came up with.  Check the Favorite Little Quilt Swap out to see past entries. There isn't much posted for round 2 yet but it is neat to see what people swapped last time. K. I typed "neat" a lot. It is early. My kids don't get the concept of sleeping in. We enjoy 3 to 4 hours of darkness in the morning before the rest of the world wakes up. It is kinda nice. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment