I picked up a charm pack, Fandango by Moda and discovered when sewn together on their own, it doesn't amount to much of a quilt. I combined it with a soft cotton and came up with this. I have attempted to hand quilt from time to time and always ended up tearing it out and resorted to simple lines on the sewing machine. This time I persevered and kept up with the stitching and am happy with the results. I didn't quilt the border and left it loose...next time I would quilt more lines but I lost my gusto. However, I really enjoyed making Christmas presents this year and hope that next year I will continue. It was busy trying to get everything done but well worth the effort!
- Tea Cozy
- Slippers for Quinn...for about a month, maybe?
- Oh, How I Can Dream! Lucy & Norman Giveaway!
- My Inspiration for Make Mine Modern Swap
- Favorite Little Quilt Swap
- Tee-pee for Ilan
- Stitched in Color: Blogger's Pillow Party
- Quilt for Mom D.N
- Coasters and a mini quilt in progress
- Quilt for Mom A.K and Quinn
- Ilan Goes Skiing at 2 Years Old
- The best place to begin is at the beginning
- ▼ January (12)