Ilan will be a pro by kindergarden. Myself, I started skiing a short 6 years ago and some days still feel like a beginner. The luxery of living in a ski town is most families start em young. I was a bit nervous about the skiing thing. This event was the first time as a parent that I was worried about what we introduce to our children is something that WE want them to do as apposed to something they enjoy. I didn't want to make him do something he didn't want to do (which is quite common with 2 year olds...the not wanting to do part...), I just want him to enjoy the experience with the same exuberance he enjoys most new things. I think he had fun. He did keep repeating "mine! mine! mine!" when waiting in line for the magic carpet.
- Tea Cozy
- Slippers for Quinn...for about a month, maybe?
- Oh, How I Can Dream! Lucy & Norman Giveaway!
- My Inspiration for Make Mine Modern Swap
- Favorite Little Quilt Swap
- Tee-pee for Ilan
- Stitched in Color: Blogger's Pillow Party
- Quilt for Mom D.N
- Coasters and a mini quilt in progress
- Quilt for Mom A.K and Quinn
- Ilan Goes Skiing at 2 Years Old
- The best place to begin is at the beginning
- ▼ January (12)