Monday, January 3, 2011

Ilan Goes Skiing at 2 Years Old

Ilan will be a pro by kindergarden. Myself, I started skiing a short 6 years ago and some days still feel like a beginner. The luxery of living in a ski town is most families start em young. I was a bit nervous about the skiing thing. This event was the first time as a parent that I was worried about what we introduce to our children is something that WE want them to do as apposed to something they enjoy. I didn't want to make him do something he didn't want to do (which is quite common with 2 year olds...the not wanting to do part...), I just want him to enjoy the experience with the same exuberance he enjoys most new things. I think he had fun. He did keep repeating "mine! mine! mine!" when waiting in line for the magic carpet.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment