Friday, July 22, 2011

Quinn's Birthday Pants

I try and sew for each of my boys for their birthday. This year, the night before Quinn's big day (1 year old!) I am whipping up a pair of pants. I love Anna Maria Horner's Quick Change Pants but the only fabric I had that was plain was a light denim recycled from a pair of trouser jeans of mine. I didn't line them as it is summer so they were quick and easy to sew up. I have been hanging on to a few Echino scraps for the back yoke and used Joel Dewberry's woodgrain in bark for a cuff on the legs. As soon as Quinn woke up this morning, on went the pants! I enjoy sewing for kids while they are small. I love mixing fun prints and they never mind how quirky or loud the end result is.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment