I am so happy I was able to sign up for Rachel's Premium Curves Class. I am not an experienced quilter and most of my sewing has been for my children and some clothes for me. I am addicted to quilting though and I really would love to make it my passion. It never occurred to me until recently to take an online course and it is just what I need! As a mom to 2 young kids I can't always get out to the local quilt shop to learn from others. This opportunity fits my life right now and I am so grateful!
As for sewing curves. I have tried on 2 occasions, once using this tutorial by Sewtakeahike.
I actually ended up with a mug rug looking nothing like her block so I gave up and it became what it is today....Then I tried a block inspired by this tutorial and didn't get far as I ended up moving away from the curved piecing. At any rate, I am excited to have the guidance (and inspiration) from others and structure to conquer my fears and complete a project!
- Mom's Crafty Space: Homemade Microwave Puffy Paint...
- Fabric Containers from Spring Issue of Stitch
- Project 5 Rainbow Road.
- Project 4 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Project 3 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Clamshell Pillow Preview
- Project 2. Stitched in Color
- Project 1 Stitched in Color
- Stitched in Color - Premium Curves Class
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (60)