Sunday, February 12, 2012
Clamshell Pillow Preview
Stiched in Color. I hope I don't get into trouble....I am not following the instructions exactly. I decided to reinforce my clamshells with Seam to Seam double sided fusible web. Then I will iron them on and sew them right on to the pillow. I am sooo greatful to a really sweet friend in Fernie who sent me a bag of scraps. I love how nothing really matches but it somehow goes together. Stay tuned for the final project!
- Mom's Crafty Space: Homemade Microwave Puffy Paint...
- Fabric Containers from Spring Issue of Stitch
- Project 5 Rainbow Road.
- Project 4 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Project 3 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Clamshell Pillow Preview
- Project 2. Stitched in Color
- Project 1 Stitched in Color
- Stitched in Color - Premium Curves Class
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (60)