I was so pleased with this project designed by Rachel of Stitched in Color. This runner was the reason I signed up for her class. It took a bit of trial and error to get the curves just right but in the end I love the way it flows. It looks wonderful on our junk shop round table that has a 1/2 inch gap down the middle. Now on to the next project!
- Mom's Crafty Space: Homemade Microwave Puffy Paint...
- Fabric Containers from Spring Issue of Stitch
- Project 5 Rainbow Road.
- Project 4 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Project 3 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Clamshell Pillow Preview
- Project 2. Stitched in Color
- Project 1 Stitched in Color
- Stitched in Color - Premium Curves Class
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (60)