Thursday, February 9, 2012
Project 1 Stitched in Color
Stitched in Color on sewing curves. I am really enjoying it and love the fact there are multiple projects to work on. It forces me to start and finish things that I haven't thought to try. I am also making a good dent in my scraps. The first project was a curved bunting for Quinn's room. I especially love to see what everyone else is making and I am browsing the Stitched in Color Flickr group incessantly! Fantastic work everyone!
- Mom's Crafty Space: Homemade Microwave Puffy Paint...
- Fabric Containers from Spring Issue of Stitch
- Project 5 Rainbow Road.
- Project 4 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Project 3 Stitched in Color Curves Class
- Clamshell Pillow Preview
- Project 2. Stitched in Color
- Project 1 Stitched in Color
- Stitched in Color - Premium Curves Class
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (60)