As promised, here are some pictures of the pinafores. I think I will modify the pattern to exclude the button and replace it with a flat shoulder seam. Still debating....On to another matter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE elastic thread. I finished a peasant dress and used the elastic thread for gathering the sleeves. Was super easy and much stretchier and softer around the arm than using elastic in a casing. The sleeves look small but it is the angle of the camera. I need some little peeps to model the clothing for me. The dress is sized for T3.
- ► 2011 (60)
- More Father's Day Fun
- Father's Day Hike
- For the Home
- A patchwork dress for a new arrival. A friend aske...
- Little Sundress I really love elastic thread. I th...
- Out of something old. The sleeves of my husband's ...
- I am on to sundresses now that the pinafores are d...
- Ilan is very proud of being able to feed himself.
- Beautiful Day!
- ▼ June (10)