We spent Father's Day hiking on Heiko's Trail to Bisaro Cave. Along the way we passed Jumping Waters Waterfall. It was beautiful! Ilan was a happy kid, with the best mode of transportation. The trail was awsome, easy to follow and the steepness of the terrain was alleviated with handy ladders, wooden stairs made out of logs and plenty of good views. We will do the trail again, later in the summer. Only, next time we will hike to the Three Sisters and if I get brave and in better shape, attempt the summit.
- ► 2011 (60)
- More Father's Day Fun
- Father's Day Hike
- For the Home
- A patchwork dress for a new arrival. A friend aske...
- Little Sundress I really love elastic thread. I th...
- Out of something old. The sleeves of my husband's ...
- I am on to sundresses now that the pinafores are d...
- Ilan is very proud of being able to feed himself.
- Beautiful Day!
- ▼ June (10)