I am on to sundresses now that the pinafores are done. This halter style dress is sized for 2t but can be adjusted to a larger size, or even worn as a skirt, fitting a waist of 20 inches. The polkadot button is covered with the same fabric as the trim. Length is dependant on the size of child wearing the dress but on the older, taller child this dress could be worn more as a tunic. Next week at mum's group I may try it out on a few different sizes of girls to see the possibilities.
- ► 2011 (60)
- More Father's Day Fun
- Father's Day Hike
- For the Home
- A patchwork dress for a new arrival. A friend aske...
- Little Sundress I really love elastic thread. I th...
- Out of something old. The sleeves of my husband's ...
- I am on to sundresses now that the pinafores are d...
- Ilan is very proud of being able to feed himself.
- Beautiful Day!
- ▼ June (10)