A patchwork dress for a new arrival. A friend asked me to make a little dress as a gift. I had fun peicing this one together. It should fit from 3 months and up. It will make an awsome tunic for the older baby and again, a skirt as well. The bodice has the adjustable elastic so it will grow with baby.
- ► 2011 (60)
- More Father's Day Fun
- Father's Day Hike
- For the Home
- A patchwork dress for a new arrival. A friend aske...
- Little Sundress I really love elastic thread. I th...
- Out of something old. The sleeves of my husband's ...
- I am on to sundresses now that the pinafores are d...
- Ilan is very proud of being able to feed himself.
- Beautiful Day!
- ▼ June (10)