Monday, June 14, 2010

Some long lost sewing....


I have been sewing....honestly. I just haven't been blogging. Life has sped up with a toddler and I have slowed down with a baby in my belly. Not too much longer to go and I will have two busy boys! Ilan, Allan and I  have been enjoying the newly turned summer weather here in Fernie. Lots of trips to the park and now repeated requests of "mommy....side?????" meaning OUTSIDE?!!! Here are a few pics of things I have sewn over the last 6 months. The small snuggle blanket was supposed to be a "substitute" for Ilan's favorite blanket, small enough so he wouldn't trip....He hasn't really taken to it yet...I might stuff it and make it into a pillow. The other picutre is of a mini quilt I experimented with. I tried my hand at machine quilting and it was super fun! Unfortunately I had to improvise as I don't have the proper free motion foot to do free motion quilting. Someday.....sigh.....






No comments:

Post a Comment